Friday, December 14, 2012

Pintastic "S-N-O-W"



I fell absolutely in love with this Noel mantle on Pintrest.  When I went to Hobby Lobby, my plan was to replicate it as closely as possible, but, oh the magic of Hobby Lobby...

I decided I liked these cardboard-type letters best and they had no "E".  I also knew I had a pathetically decorated snowman mantle at home.  That is when the "snow" idea was born.

I went home with letters, a wreath, some white paint, and some iridescent white fairy glitter.  

I painted 2 coats.  Threw on some Modge Podge and shook on the glitter.  All while a toddler tried to help.  It was that easy!



Not to sound conceited, but I'm in love with the results.  Sometimes I'm so thankful when things don't turn out exactly the way I'd planned.




No comments:

Post a Comment