Monday, April 4, 2011

Shudderbug Easter photos

There was a local photographer advertising on Facebook$25 sessions (with cd) with live animals. How can you say no to that? Seriously, that's cheaper than Sears.


Love this one of David. The blue blanket underneath him is "Linus". Linus goes everywhere-- no really, everywhere!


Sweet Ruby

My big guy Eli, who wasn't so sure about all the animals.

Checking out the goose, who later left his "mark" on Eli's shirt.


The soft bunny. I really wish she could have gotten a photo of David petting the bunny the first time-- total sweetness!


I love that Eli still thinks it's cool to have matching shirts with his baby brother. I think I'll capitalize on that while I can!


David broke Eli's regular glasses just days before these were taken. As hard as we tried, we could not get the new frames in time for the photos, so he had to wear his old pair.


(Sorry, side story written for my own benefit. Someday I'm going to have forgotten why he's wearing the glasses here that he got at 5yrs old!)


Our three angels:)

No comments:

Post a Comment