Monday, July 26, 2010

I Heart Faces: Purple




Posted by Picasa





The I Heart Faces challenge this week is purple. With a four year old little girl in the house, there was no shortage of photos with purple in them!


I love this one because of its simplistic, "every-dayness". Ruby and I were just getting ready to go for a walk (and stroller ride, respectively). I also love it because Ruby is wearing shorts. This little girl has worn dresses nearly exclusively for almost half of her life at this point, so her wearing shorts is definitely photo worthy! Her smile in this photo just makes me want to smile right along with her.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! She looks so cool-comfy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that girl! She is so stinkin' cute. I have one of those "dress/skirt" wearing girls too.

    ReplyDelete