Saturday, January 12, 2013

Got Snow?

I'm thinking that since we're now in ND, where snow comes in October and sticks around until April, I'm going to have to work on my creative snow titles.  You're going to be seeing a lot of snow posts and I can only say "Snow Much Fun" so many times.  So I digress...

Sometimes with little Mister #3, I forget to do stuff.  You know what I mean?  With my first, I took him to the playground before he could walk, I would take him outside when there were 2 snowflakes falling, etc.  I forget to do that kind of stuff with David sometimes.  David, like the big kids, got a new sled for Christmas.  (I went to insert the blog where I wrote about their sledding adventure on Christmas Day and guess what?  Yep, didn't write one-- oops!)  He did not get to try his out as soon as they did, but I eventually got him out (and, of course, by out I mean in the front yard)!



My children will eat snow first thing when they get outside.  Sometimes even in the school parking lot as we're walking to the car.  Apparently I don't feed them enough!







David's sled has a little cord on the front that I can pull him around with.  We tried the sidewalks first, but my neighbors do way too good of a job keeping them cleared off!






The cackling that I heard during his trips down the driveway made the whole bundling up in 20 layers totally worth it!  He was one happy boy!





Peek-a-boo in the playhouse!



And then, as always happens, one small bit of snow touched his skin and he was DONE!  Sidenote: Toddlers nap really well if you throw them out in the snow first!  

No comments:

Post a Comment