Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School Daze

Eli and Ruby have survived an entire week of school!
Posted by Picasa

Eli is in 3rd grade this year.  He has already noticed a big difference in the workload 3rd grade brings!  He continues to love art, even with a new art teacher this year.  (I have no idea where he gets it, neither Jason or I have an artistic bone in our bodies!)


Posted by Picasa

This spunky little lady is in kindergarten this year; I can hardly believe it!  On this particular day she insisted she could NOT go to school-- she had a runny nose and insisted that Mrs. Gibson would not have Kleenex!  She has already told me (on several occasions) that homework is boring.  Ugh!


Posted by Picasa

This is by far my fav of our 1st day of school photo session.  I just asked them to turn around for one more pic and Eli grabbed Ruby's hand-- so sweet-- of course, they're always like that (tee hee!).


Posted by Picasa

After these two got on the bus, little David just looked at that big yellow bus in disbelief.  Why was it stealing his brother and sister?  I think he'll adjust, though, to having Mama all to himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment