Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hanging Purse Rack

*Note: This review is all my opinion and nothing but my opinion. No one is sending me free products (and seriously, why would they?) for bragging about their items on my blog.


So, now that that's out of the way, I have to tell you about these purse racks.  OK, let me back up a bit.  I love Vera Bradley.  There, I said it.  It's washable, it's girly, seriously, what's not to love?  So, for the past 12ish years, people have been buying me Vera Bradley purses, wallets, diaper bags, etc.  Which is awesome, until one day you wake up and realize that half of the floor of your closet is being taken up by a large tote containing all your aforementioned purses (and that's after you parted with all the ones you never used!).

So I browsed Amazon and found these Jokari Hanging Purse Racks (2 in a package).  I used a little Christmas money and bought these bad boys... and I'm SO glad I did.

Posted by Picasa

Let me start by saying these were a breeze to install (about as difficult as stretching a rubber band around a stack of papers).  Secondly, the hooks that hold each purse are movable, so I could space them out however I needed/ wanted to.  The only downfall I see to these is that the hooks are just "L-shaped" hooks (I had wrongly assumed they were clamps of some sort).  So, if the bag does not have straps (like, for instance, a wallet), it can not go on this rack.  I thought that it would also mean that bags would fly out of the closet at me every time I open the door; luckily, that has not happened-- not even once!
Posted by Picasa

So there you have it, my suggestion for a 5 minute organizational tool.  Now, if I could just find a similar tool for all my Gladware containers! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks great and fabulous collection! We don't have a door on our closet so I am still looking for a solution for my bags! Thanks so much for linking up to The Creative Spark - hope to see you next week!
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete