Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Eve


Ruby the ballerina, David the Pooh, and Eli the pirate.
Posted by Picasa

My Grandma Alice had a big night planned on Halloween.  Her assisted living facility was having a costume party (and I talked her into going as Little Red Riding Hood!).  She still wanted to see my kiddos dressed up and give them too much chocolate, so we went to visit her on Halloween Eve!  This also made our Halloween Evening go quite a bit easier (which, in the end, we really needed, but that is for another post...)


Me, Eli, David, Grandma, & Ruby
Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

David got too hot in his costume, so we took it off and let him run around in his jammies.  I love what Eli did, though, when I asked him to carry Dave's costume.  It looks like the evil pirate skinned himself a Pooh Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment