Friday, July 15, 2011

Homecoming


This guy...

Posted by Picasa

is coming home today from this place...

Posted by Picasa

where he has been since Sunday! 


These two...
Posted by Picasa

and Mom and Dad (who apparently never have their photo taken), have missed him SO VERY MUCH!



*Sidenote:  Not a single person has sent me a message (on the Blogaversary post) about a memorable post I've done!  Which leads me to believe that 1. no one reads my blog or 2. no one likes to win a Target gift card-- oops, did I just reveal the prize;)  You still have until Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! I am sure he had a great time at camp! But I know you will be glad to have him back home. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm am so sorry! I have been out of town and didn't read anything online during that time. I will be sure to leave you a message!

    ReplyDelete