Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It's Thanksgiving morning and my heart is filled with gratitude. I am thankful for...



1. finding out you can cook an 8 1/2 pound turkey breast in the crock pot!



2. finding the bottom of my laundry hamper yesterday!



3. having the opportunity to help with Ruby's preschool Thanksgiving feast (and for the front carrier that allowed Dave to stay happy through the whole thing)!



4. traditions... such as the annual reading of Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving!



5. Jason not having to work on Friday, as he has for the past 4 years!

6. finding out that an old favorite recipe, Peanut Butter Pancake, can be successfully adapted for my IC so that I can eat them again-- yum!

7. discovering that Ruby is just as in love with the Macy's parade as I am. That's my girl:)

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment