Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for:

1. Jason and David giving me 8 1/2 hours straight of sleep on Monday night. I can't remember the last time that happened!

2. my crock pots. They have been getting quite a workout lately and it's made life so much easier.

3. delegation. My grandmother has been deligating a lot of the work that needs to be done at her old house and it has taken a lot of burden off of me.

4. awesome preschool teachers. Ruby has wonderful teachers this year who love her like she is their own and really get her excited about learning. I could not ask for anything more!

5. wrestling. Eli is doing wrestling for the first time this season and it is doing so much for his self-confidence and his closeness to his dad.

6. the cute things kiddos say. For example, today Ruby told me the state bird was the "carnival".

No comments:

Post a Comment