Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

My intention when I started my blog was to do a "thankful Thursday" every week. Unfortunatly, life got in the way.. Oh well, there's nothing I can do about the past, only the future. So, new goal: to have a Thankful Thursday every week in November. Surely, I can manage that, right?

Without further ado, I am thankful for:

1. The beautiful, quiet walk David and I had last night.

2. My in-laws, who have been so incredibly helpful-- especially last night.

3. Being able to go about 6 weeks w/o using heat or air conditioning in the house (seriously, I think that's a minor miracle in Indiana!).

4. My pre-David jeans fitting. Do they fit as well as they did pre-David?, no, but I have not had to go jean shopping since I had him, and for that I am VERY thankful!

5. The school bus. This is the first year I've let Eli ride the bus and it has made life (especially with an infant who hates the car) SO much easier!

I think that's all I have time for this morning. As we prepare for Thanksgiving 2010, what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment