Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for:

1. how much Eli is loving wrestling and how much Jason is liking going to practice with him.

2. the decrease in David's screaming in the car in the last week or two.

3. my meeting with our church's family counselor this week to help me deal with my PPD and devise a plan to make our house run smoother.

4. the $10 shopping pass (with no minimum purchase!) I got in the mail from Kohl's yesterday. I can't wait to spend it!

5. the iheartfaces photo contests that provide me with a kind of creative outlet I've been longing for for quite some time.

6. a repaired kitchen window.

7. 72 degree days in Indiana in November.

8. big, toothless grins:)

In this month of thanksgiving, what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment